“The business has grown. My managers are working hard but I get the sense that we’re not necessarily working towards the same goals. We have a piece of paper with a mission written on it but it’s pretty meaningless to our day-to-day work. I know we need better systems and tools so that together, as a team, we can get to where we want to be.”
Declan, Owner of an office supplies business
If Declan’s words resonate with you, this could be the programme to get you and your team on track again. Business success is not all your responsibility. Yes, your management team needs to trust you to lead it, but each team member also needs to take responsibility for his or her part in achieving your business goals.
What will it do for me?
The Management Team Programme will help you:
- Develop a relevant mission, a meaningful vision and values that truly reflect the world view of your leadership team
- Create a visual map of where you want to go
- Create a visual strategy showing how to get there
- Use visual management tools to make it happen
Visual management tools can unite a team in the task of achieving the business objectives leading to improvements in all your key metrics including increased operational capability, improved performance, greater adaptability, reduced costs, more sales, better customer satisfaction scores and increased profits.
Visual management tools are at the cutting edge of strategy development and implementation in SMEs. They have the advantage of being obvious. Rather than words on a page in an annual report or a drawer, they are pictorial representations of goals, values and strategies that are seen and used.
What is it?
Management Team is a heavily subsidised, high-impact programme available in your place of business, wherever that is in the country. Look forward to:
- Two full days and four half days over a three-month period
- FutureSME diagnostic – a detailed assessment of your business capability. At the end of the programme we review the diagnostic to evaluate how the organisation has improved because of the Management Team programme
- A visual strategy founded on a clear and exciting mission, vision and values
Who is it for?
Management teams, preferably including the Managing Director or Owner Manager.
How much does it cost?
The subsidised cost is €3,500 per company.
This is just what we need. What do I need to do?