Management Team Engagement
This powerful program is designed to be challenging and highly engaging. It gives owners and management teams the ability to create united, engaging and high performing businesses.
What will it do for me?
We will work directly with your senior management team to help you to strategically diagnose and plan your business. We will help you and your people to engage, agree and target action on areas for change.
We go even further by providing you with the tools; paper based, video and online, to implement these changes and monitor how they are progressing.
Your business will also be given access to a state-of-the-art online dashboard to record and monitor your progress.
We will help your management team to quickly:
- Develop current and emerging leadership talent
- Improve staff retention, productivity and engagement levels
- Create a fun and connected working environment
- Increase staff satisfaction, customer satisfaction, sales figures and shareholder value
- Empower all generations and cultures to work together as one dynamic and united team
- Eliminate silo mentality and create a dynamic flow of communication
- Unearth new innovation, best practise and creativity amongst your team
- Drive individual and team accountability in all workplace deliverables
- Expand inter and intra team communication and collaboration
- Log on to an online dashboard to keep track of their projects
Your business will receive a comprehensive post-program report to substantiate your Return on Investment (ROI).
What is it?
This is an ‘all action’ based program, so don't expect a focus on theory. It has been neurologically designed to create a short and long term cultural shift.
- In-house programme delivered over 12 weeks
- Twelve weekly workshops of two-hours duration
- Apply a strategic diagnostic analysis to your business and facilitate management teams to address agreed areas for change
- Provide an analytical process which will challenge your senior management team to examine your existing business models and management practices with a view to driving performance of your business
- Facilitate the development of your management team in terms of capabilities, ownership of plans and team cohesion
- Establish processes to support the prioritisation of areas for improvement and challenges to address, after the strategic thinking and planning process has been used
The Management Team Engagement programme is available on request and is delivered by Business Coaching Ireland.
Who is it for?
Management teams, preferably including the Managing Director or Owner Manager.
How much does it cost?
The subsidised programme fee is €1,000 per person.
This programme is delivered in-house to a single company.
The programme fee quoted is based on a minimum of six participants per company.
This is just what we need. What do I need to do?