Postgraduate IMI Diploma in Leadership
Strong leadership is the single most important factor in business survival. You know this. You also know you want to provide better leadership. The problem is not the why but the how. Sometimes the only way to make something happen is to make a commitment. Commit six months to closing the gap between where you are and where you want to be. The IMI Diploma in Leadership is the IMI’s flagship leadership development programme. It takes place in three-day bursts every month for six months.
What will it do for me?
By enhancing your practical leadership skills, awareness and judgement, you will dramatically enhance your personal impact and influence. You will become a more confident, well-rounded and inspirational leader, capable of handling the challenges of the current environment and ready to step up to the next level in your career development.
- Develop and apply a comprehensive toolkit of best-practice leadership techniques
- Formulate a comprehensive range of practical recommendations for developing best-practice leadership throughout your business
- Undertake a personal journey - developing a detailed understanding of your leadership style and development areas and enhancing your capabilities
- Analyse how your personal leadership style matches the needs and demands of your business
- Critically analyse and subsequently impact the leadership culture, processes, and needs of your business
What is it?
The IMI Diploma in Leadership is a nationally accredited and internationally recognised postgraduate programme at Level 9 of the National Framework of Qualifications.
- The Meaning of Leadership
- The Psychology of Leadership
- Leadership Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Leading Teams in a Global Economy
- Leading Change
- Leadership in Action
Who is it for?
- Experienced business owners and managers
- Experienced functional specialists
- Executives who intend to develop professional careers in management
How much does it cost?
The subsidised cost of the programme in 2018 is €3,000 per person*. This includes all training, course materials, tutor support, assessment, certification, lunches and refreshments.
When is it next available?
This progamme will be run in Dublin in April 2018 and Galway in April 2018.
- Yes! I want to apply for a place. Download an application form and apply now.
- I would like to know more. Download the detailed programme here.
- I would like to be advised as soon as it becomes available. Join our mailing list to receive notice of all new programme dates as soon as they are published on our website.