Postgraduate IMI Diploma in Strategy and Innovation
Harvard Business School Professor Michael E Porter once said “The best CEOs I know are teachers and at the core of what they teach is strategy”.
What will it do for me?
By completing the IMI Diploma in Strategy and Innovation, you will have the confidence to lead a strategy and innovation process that will contribute to the success of your business and to your own career and personal development.
- Learn the skills to lead, influence and participate in the strategic success of your business
- Conduct a strategy audit for your business
- Acquire a toolkit to evaluate and address the strategic challenges facing your business
- Be able to make strategic sense of the global and domestic business environments
- Make innovation a key management process
- Network with experienced participants from other SMEs in Ireland
- Meet leading experts, faculty members and practitioners in the strategy process
What is it?
The postgraduate IMI Diploma in Management is a nationally accredited and internationally recognised postgraduate programme at Level 9 of the National Framework of Qualifications. The programme is delivered using a mix of classroom teaching, action learning, class discussion, case study analysis, and individual and group activities.
Look forward to:
An 18-day taught programme delivered three days per month over six months covering six modules:
- External Environment
- Competitive Environment
- Creating Strategic Value
- Strategy Choices
- Business Model Innovation
- Strategy Execution and Implementation
The IMI Diploma in Management is a minor award and a constituent part of the IMI Master of Business framework, accredited with 30 credits at Level 9 on the National Framework of Qualifications. Successful participants will be awarded the IMI Diploma in Management and a Postgraduate Certificate from University College Cork.
Who is it for?
The postgraduate IMI Diploma in Strategy and Innovation is for people who want to play a leading role in developing and implementing strategy and innovation within their organisations, specifically:
- Experienced business owners and managers
- Experienced functional specialists who are ready to take on a management role
- Executives who intend to develop professional careers in management
How much does it cost?
The subsidised cost of the programme in 2017 is €3,000 per person*. This includes all training, course materials, tutor support, assessment, certification, lunches and refreshments.
When is it next available?
This progamme will be run in Galway in March 2017 and Dublin in April 2017.
- Yes! I want to apply for a place. Download an application form and apply now.
- I would like to know more. Download the detailed programme here.
- I would like to be advised as soon as it becomes available. Join our mailing list to receive notice of all new programme dates as soon as they are published on our website.